Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 08-06-2013, 12:29 AM   #1
nanoteck

supportmonk.com - are they good?

Hello there!
I'm seeking for the advise. Is supportmonk.com really good in terms of server management? Is that a good idea to hire them?
nanoteck is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-12-2013, 06:15 AM   #2
Grignard

I am with Supportmonk.com and have no complaints. I have no experience with the other companies but this place is pretty solid for the money it costs to have them watch a server. Tickets are responded to pretty quickly. Like everyone who runs a website, I'd want my tickets responded to immediately, but I have to accept they have other customers and can get busy.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 07:03 AM   #3
thewebhosting

You can also find good technicians at BestServerSupport. BestServerSupport team is able to cater the top class support services with their technical ability, intelligence, and problem-solving skills. Their response time is also lightening fast in support Ticket.
thewebhosting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 04:21 AM   #4
Edmund

I've done research and now see that Supportmonk is great at server hardening, optimization and protection.
These guys know how to provide their customers best level service for reasonable pricing, highly recommend!
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 03:42 AM   #5
zitam

No personal experience with them dude. You can search Google for it..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
:: India's Best Web Hosting company

Drupal Hosting -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zitam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 04:10 AM   #6
Gorrilas

I am a loyal customer of Supportmonk.com company. I like their quality service and reasonable costs. When I need assistance of technical staff they are always there and solve my troubles and give the full solution of any issue. Highly recommend their services for every webmaster!
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 05:25 AM   #7
Infinite

I'd also say Supportmonk would be really good for this, price is reasonable. Management people are friendly, really can't ask for more. It is difficult to find a good management partner, but when you find them, you'll have great joy, like one who just happened upon a tremendous treasure.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote