Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Making Money > Making money on the web

Notices

Old 05-17-2015, 06:36 AM   #1
Jack Powers

Free monetization plugin

Hi

I have just discovered a plugin by Brett Rutecky that allows you to acquire content and authority of another website. You can then use them to drive traffic to your money sites.

This message "You used a "Bad" Word in your post, please rewrite it and try again." just keeps popping up. I guess it's because I am trying to post a link for you to download the plugin. So click on my signature to visit my website and search "jack jacker". You will find it.

I hope it will be helpful for you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jack Powers is offline   Reply With Quote