Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 01-05-2012, 03:09 AM   #1
nanadakson

How i will check my Backlinks

Hello
How will i check my backlinks of website?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
nanadakson is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-05-2012, 03:16 AM   #2
movielocker

www.iwebtool.com/backlink_checker try to use this one..a backlink checker..

|
movielocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 04:18 AM   #3
robertmichael

Check the site backlinks using the tool - Backlinkwatch.com

robertmichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 12:40 AM   #4
Oplz

monitorbacklinks.com

Oplz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 03:13 AM   #5
hrishivardhan

Type this in google search bar:
link:yourdomain.com
In result you will get those links, that gives you back links.
Old 08-12-2015, 11:25 AM   #6
wwwdude

Backlinkwatch.com is free.

Good Luck

wwwdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 11:46 PM   #7
simzh

Thanks for the info. I'm working hard on the SEO for my page http://giftconnection.com.sg/ and have not had any much improvement in rankings so far.
simzh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 11:55 PM   #8
jaftar

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanadakson View Post
Hello
How will i check my backlinks of website?
First off all you need to go on google webmasters tool then create a login id password and submit your website there you can easily check your site backlinks by google webmasters.

Picnic spots Near Delhi
jaftar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 04:00 AM   #9
alexparker

What is the best way of backlink checking? please tell me anyone.
alexparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 12:28 AM   #10
Nexevo Technolo

If you want to check your website backlink goto online tool backlink watch put your website url and get the backlinks but I suggested you best backlink tool is the Web master tool

|
|
|
|
Nexevo Technolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 10:37 PM   #11
rohitnagpure336

Good tools are available on this thread where we can find Backlinks.

|
|
|
|
|
rohitnagpure336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 12:59 AM   #12
smmexpertss

The backlink check tool is running a series of tests to determine how many backlinks are pointing to the website or link you entered. Additional information is also being collected including anchor text used, Page Rank of the backlink source, and any potential flags or warnings for each individual link.
smmexpertss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 02:17 AM   #13
1844junkrat

Use backlinkwatch.com to search your website backlinks.
1844junkrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 05:13 AM   #14
rahhulkumar

You can download excel file for your website backlink by using google analytic tool

rahhulkumar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 02:49 AM   #15
mrlucifer

i checked in backlinkwatch, but it don't provide my resuit?

please guide me check in it;

mrlucifer is offline   Reply With Quote