Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 12-22-2011, 12:53 AM   #1
marcustyler3

Significance of Backlinks

I am a new comer in this field of SEOs. In recent times, I made a blog and I am very worried to learn about such techniques as I am a beginner. I would really like to know about all their experiences and tips here. My questions are mainly about backlinks and my site contains thousand backlinks recommended by Google Webmaster tools. Even with Yahoo tools, I have almost 3,000 backlinks. Since the difference is truly huge, I am very confused. The first 1,000 backlinks of Yahoo turn up exclusively from a site and it is very classy in style.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
marcustyler3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-07-2017, 11:08 PM   #2
bloggingindian

backlinks can boost your blog from 0 to infinity

bloggingindian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 03:16 AM   #3
MichaelABurnett

Quality backlinks are very important for SEO process which is done to rank a particular website. There are so many ways to create quality backlinks like Social networking, Social bookmarking, Blog commenting etc.

|

|
MichaelABurnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 03:26 AM   #4
Nas

Yes backlinks are very important for your site and if these backlinks get down, you can start performing Off-Page Activities and build quality backlinks again.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Nas is offline   Reply With Quote