Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Design > Graphic Design

Notices

Old 05-23-2012, 12:06 AM   #1
mabdwasoft

system restore lost files

Hello Every body ,

I had this exact problem earlier days when I shut down my pc in wrong way and I have lost my important file from pc . I don't know any process to lost files after system restore and recover files after system restore

wondershare.com

Plz advise me to get deleted data.

Thanks for your suggestion
mabdwasoft is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-05-2012, 06:23 AM   #2
haaiamerica

We can't get after system restore program executed, if you know the exact address path of your files, try to use addressing method or use undelete application.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
haaiamerica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 10:55 PM   #3
chongbscott

You go to the control panel and restore point and select the date. The second step is the restore by date and go to next then the starting your restore point it will take some times and then restart your computer. then display previously your data and folder recovered.

chongbscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 10:06 PM   #4
eswari

Do some exploring yourself. open My Computer, and look through your hard drive.check the Resources, Hidden Files is checked and that Hide protected operating system files is NOT checked and look on the local hard drive for your old files.

Seriously, from what I know about a non-destructive restoration, your old files should still be on your hard drive.

|
|
eswari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 10:21 PM   #5
shakirapetty

I don't know why its happen because normally every computer don't delete the files so I think you should install some soft-wears or go to data by correct path.

shakirapetty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 03:06 AM   #6
wedowebapps

I think you should write the exact drive address if you remember otherwise you should go into the control panel and type the date and tap to recover and restart the system. Hope you got it.
wedowebapps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 12:34 AM   #7
Dev Tyagi

Thank you very much for sharing it.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Dev Tyagi is offline   Reply With Quote