Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Yahoo

Notices

Old 03-15-2012, 03:17 AM   #1
nelsonwooden

The Yahoo Answers Service

Many of us can easily say that the Yahoo search engine is really always losing to the Big G or Google search engine these days. What are your ideas about this matter now? I think that a lot of you will have to agree on this statement or idea that I have presented in here at the current times. ON the other hand, I think that there is one thing that the Big G can beat about the Yahoo SE. This is the Yahoo Answers service that they are providing to the users at the current times. With this service feature of this search engine, there is no doubt that it is still alive as one of the top three SE these days.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
nelsonwooden is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-06-2012, 10:06 PM   #2
ryantyler009

Many of us can easily say that these days of the G or the Google search engine Yahoo search engine is really lost forever. What are your thoughts on the matter, now? I think that you will have to agree with this statement or idea I have here, in the current time.

ryantyler009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 01:43 AM   #3
rossmark84

Yahoo answers are quite effective and they provide reliable answers to us. I prefer to search in Yahoo answers to get good and reliable answers.
rossmark84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:18 AM   #4
davianmark

What are your ideas about this matter now? I think that a lot of you will have to agree on this statement or idea that I have presented in here at the current times.

|
|
davianmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 09:59 AM   #5
warren123

Yahoo Answers is a very effective, they provide us a reliable answer. I get good and reliable answers from Yahoo Answers will prefer to search.

|
|
|
warren123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:54 AM   #6
maria.methews

Yahoo answer service is one of the good tool of bring targeted audience to your site....

|
|
|
maria.methews is offline   Reply With Quote