Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 2.83 average. Display Modes
Old 08-15-2018, 03:30 AM   #1
a-b-c-d

nice dedicated server hosting? Any suggestions?

Hey guys,

I was browsing the web and looking for some nice dedicated server hosting provider and found these hosts:
1) Inmotionhosting.com
2) Mddhosting.com
3) Cloudarion.com
4) Okayservers.com
Do you know anything about them?
Require 1 TB of HD, 32 GB of RAM, 18 TB of Bandwidth, Linux.
Managed.
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Any other good and reliable host?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-21-2018, 02:26 AM   #2
Michel001

My experience with Cloudarion.com dedicated server hosting service is great!
This host is economical, easy to use, friendly, has good graphics (high priority with me), and most important: they have high quality communication skills.
Old 08-27-2018, 03:06 AM   #3
CPU

Happy using cloudarion.com service - they look good and will even transfer my entire joomla codebase and mysql data over no problems at no extra costs. Highly recommend for anyone who wants an inexpensive, easy to user hosting provider.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote