Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 08-13-2018, 08:36 AM   #1
kronos77

KVChosting.net vs HostingSource.com

KVChosting.net and HostingSource.com provide servers on sweet terms and I am in two minds which way is better to sign up with? I plan to host a forum with.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-15-2018, 03:27 AM   #2
a-b-c-d

I would highly recommend kvchosting.net for any sort of PHP/mySQL hosting needs.
Top notch service and always an immediate response.
Easy admin functionality, billing etc. Their pricing is quite cheap.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 05:51 AM   #3
Michel001

You'd better go with Hostingsource.com team.
So far I have been very pleased. I have not noticed any downtime or slow browsing speed.
Old 08-27-2018, 03:00 AM   #4
CPU

What a world of difference than the web host I had! KVChosting.net support has been nothing but phenomenal. These guys are willing to walk not just an extra mile but five more miles with you. We had problems with domain transfer, but their support has been very patient with us.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 02:17 AM   #5
clo@

Have been very happy with kvchosting.net service.
Uptime is good. They are not deceptive as most others whose claims are later found false.
These guys get a thumbs up, fives all crossed the board. This experience has been great.