Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 11-27-2019, 09:32 AM   #1
FrankLee

Any advice for cross country move?

Any advice for cross country move?
FrankLee is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-29-2019, 03:19 AM   #2
swipka777

Keep tools, bedding, kitchen items, some clothes, entertainment items like a tv or sound system. Keep anything you need professionally. Dump all furniture that isn’t an heirloom. If it is, maybe it’s time to give it to another family member.
swipka777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 03:27 AM   #3
FrankLee

Recently I heard that it is better to hire some moving company to avoid some additional expenses. My cousin dealt with this company, check austin movers reviews with the highest level of service ever. My mum will be very glad if her piano would be delivered without any scratch
FrankLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 05:28 AM   #4
Ageshka

I never transported my things across the country. Once I used the services of Manhattan movers. I really liked that it was a team of professionals who very quickly packed my furniture and delivered it safely to my new home. It didn't take much time and I didn't have to waste my time on it. It's not too expensive if you aren't sure that you will deliver your furniture without scratches and dirt yourself.
Ageshka is offline   Reply With Quote