Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 08-13-2014, 05:54 AM   #1
aligator510

A new wordpress blog review

Hello to everyone!

I started a new wordpress blog: showyourlinks.wordpress.com
I will be glad for any review, advice and suggestions.

Thanks in advance

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
aligator510 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-16-2014, 12:42 AM   #2
Suprabhat

hey Aligator

Your blog looks great it will be much better if you use any good looking template. And add read more tag in every post so that it will not look odd as 1 have to read the whole article to more to the next
Suprabhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 11:53 AM   #3
Memory Maker

Great looking blog and I agree with Suprahat about the ream more tag. Overall looks great.

and
Memory Maker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 07:39 AM   #4
sdo2399

It looks great. A very wide looking website with lot of space for visitors.

Best regards,

sdo

|
|
sdo2399 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 08:07 AM   #5
buonoichaomi

Hay qua, up cho ban nhe .................................................. ....
buonoichaomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 06:28 AM   #6
aligator510

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suprabhat View Post
hey Aligator

Your blog looks great it will be much better if you use any good looking template. And add read more tag in every post so that it will not look odd as 1 have to read the whole article to more to the next
Thank for your advice

|
|
|
|
aligator510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 11:38 PM   #7
george.web13

Nice easy colors.
nice layout!
i like your logo.
I think it would be better if you had designed it, with responsive css.

|
|
|
|
george.web13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 12:26 AM   #8
DuryabAziz

It looks nice and informative but it will be much better if you use a professional and beautiful Theme !!

DuryabAziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 08:10 AM   #9
regalman101

I think the skin and theme of your site is quite a bit old style,if you could change them to a more professional look.
regalman101 is offline   Reply With Quote