Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 11-30-2016, 11:52 PM   #1
mayanktanwar

Review for My Website

Hello All, I have an Website(BatteryBhai.com) for Batteries and basically it is one of its kind online platform. Featuring an exclusive range of Batteries and utility products for automotive, home and all industrial purposes like Solar, Inverter, Car, Generator, Two Wheeler, Stabilizers, UPS etc.

If anyone purchased any products from this portal share his experiences.

Last edited by mayanktanwar; 11-30-2016 at 11:56 PM..
mayanktanwar is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-01-2016, 10:43 PM   #2
Yogeshkumar

Best Place for Batteries

I have purchased battery twice from this store. Best prices and delivery services.
Yogeshkumar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 11:25 PM   #3
Harish25

Recently i bought battery from BatteryBhai. Price are affordable and very fast delivery service. BatteryBhai is trusted online battery portal, I have very impressed with his service.
Harish25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 11:47 PM   #4
letourdeindia

Nice and attractive website.

Everything is perfect.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

letourdeindia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 12:08 AM   #5
akshara123

Super nice site.All the best.

logo designers chennai

brochure designers chennai

Love marriage procedure in Chennai, How to register marriage in Chennai, Court marriage procedure in Chennai

HRD Attestation in Chennai, Embassy Attestation, Apostalle Services

UAE Embassy attestation in bangalore
akshara123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 01:05 AM   #6
lalitiweb

Very user friendly and attractive website .

lalitiweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 06:41 AM   #7
Mr.Mayer

It's nice and attractive website

Mr.Mayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 07:46 AM   #8
shabbir

Nice User interface

shabbir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 11:51 PM   #9
seanmartin085

UI is good
seanmartin085 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 02:05 PM   #10
Webcp

Really good website!

Webcp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 06:22 AM   #11
yurtkuran

conguratulations for this site
yurtkuran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 09:32 AM   #12
Markco92

Exceptionally easy to use and alluring sit

||

||

||

Markco92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 02:30 AM   #13
dawndarling

i like the UI of the website

||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||

||
||

||
dawndarling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 10:08 PM   #14
jamesrobertt

Really good website!
jamesrobertt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 04:26 AM   #15
mayanktanwar

Thanks to All for Reviewing my website.
mayanktanwar is offline   Reply With Quote