Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 02-08-2012, 12:46 AM   #1
stegastock.com

My new website

This is my website

http://stegastock.com

I welcome your reviews

Thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
stegastock.com is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-08-2012, 07:32 PM   #2
AllThingsLuxury

Not to bad, I would change the background images of your rotating banners, but overall I like it.

-

AllThingsLuxury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 12:55 AM   #3
jimmy carter

Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy carter
I really appreciate your site. Thanks for sharing.

|
|
jimmy carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 07:00 AM   #4
chelseastaff

good site, review my site too popularblog.blogspot.com

chelseastaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 11:58 PM   #5
stegastock.com

You've got a nice looking design. All the best

stegastock.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 02:42 AM   #6
paulanderson114

Ya the most thing i like the design of your website. Its good

|
paulanderson114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 04:16 PM   #7
Walter Warner

Overall it is a pretty nice and clean website. Although if I were you I would change the teal buttons in Recent Items and popular Authors to buttons with the blue gradient. By the way what shopping cart, and database software are you using. I have yet to design the architecture for an Ecommerce site myself but I really want to learn.
Walter Warner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 04:34 AM   #8
sumer32

I really appreciate this effort,
Nice to view your site.

sumer32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 12:59 AM   #9
elitehosting

Wow!! Its an impressive design. All the best.

elitehosting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 09:18 AM   #10
Funlush

nice site....

Funlush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 11:59 PM   #11
nikita123

flash web development company

thanks for visited our site...It is a very nice form

nikita123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 11:05 PM   #12
jeny

Very nice site thanks for sharing.

|
|
jeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 04:47 AM   #13
fabia

nice one.
Best regards!

fabia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 09:52 AM   #14
tigara_e

I wish you good luck!
tigara_e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 11:26 AM   #15
CDKRSS

Hello,

I visited your website. as a matter fact, the design is very nice.

Maybe I will have a comment to do for your organic SEO. I did not check what was your rank on google, but I think you can improve it with :

- Putting more words on your home page, including your keywords.
- Putting H1 tag on your home page

++

-
-
CDKRSS is offline   Reply With Quote