Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 09-13-2019, 11:03 AM   #1
Celsius

Looking for a dedicated server with DDoS protection

I am looking for a dedicated server with DDoS protection included in their plan and ddos-guard.net is in my mind, how do you find them? Are there any alternatives to them?
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-26-2019, 12:02 AM   #2
Michel001

Taking into account your needs, can recommend Hostunmetered.net unmetered servers with ddos protection. They have stable DC in the UK. I have an e-commerce and a business website and they are running great. The customer service is amazing and they are always helping me.
Old 10-03-2019, 02:28 AM   #3
CPU

Pretty good ddos protected servers offered by QHoster.com team. They offer good value hosting packages and a service that I cannot fault, plus a sense of humour. You can't beat have host

Server locations: UK (Bristol & Coventry & Maidenhead) , USA (Miami |FL| & Atlanta |GA| & Piscataway |NJ| & Dallas |TX| & Chicago |IL| & Seattle |WA| & Los Angeles |CA| & New York |NY|), Mexico (Mexico City), Canada (Beauharnois), Bulgaria (Sofia), Italy (Milan), Lithuania (Siauliai), France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf) and more.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 01:53 AM   #4
a-b-c-d

I will migrate all my current customers, their sites, hosting and domains to Centohost.com next week. Quick response, experts on Joomla and Wordpress, very welcoming, very efficient. Great value for money and many packages to suit individual needs.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 12:52 AM   #5
clo@

It seems to me that Exmasters.com and their servers will serve your demands.
I host two large-ish websites (one of which receives thousands of unique hits a day) and several subdomains. Highly recommend this hosting to anyone!