Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 12-07-2014, 11:52 PM   #61
AtulVajpayee

Getting proper ranking on Search Engine is a continuous process of quality link building though a fresh content.
AtulVajpayee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 12:52 AM   #62
skjaat

I am tastic on this topic. I try to make high quality backlink but that was take more time. But So simple method is try long article it's work for me. I don't have so much high quality backlink but my article length is 1500 words and more. So my article on google first page for some keywords.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

skjaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 02:12 PM   #63
niel

good post, thanks

Visit
niel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 06:34 PM   #64
jsam757

Get quality and more pr sites backlinks, but go through step by step then u got backlinks

jsam757 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 10:07 PM   #65
Manjot

How to get high rankings on google

Quality of content and quality backlinks helps to get high rankings on Google and high PR sites get soon ranking
Manjot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 10:16 PM   #66
Budd

Posting classifieds helps with ranking on google?

Budd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 02:57 AM   #67
sunilgupta

thanks for the kind info i will look forward to it
Old 01-20-2015, 07:18 PM   #68
simopunkc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austinlanger View Post
When site will get quality and high PR back links then site will get rank soon in Google.Beside that try to get back links from same niche sites.
i agree with you and and try to create a unique article.
and offpage seo is also important.

sorry for my bad english...
›
simopunkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 12:20 AM   #69
cybexindia15

First of all
1)Quality content is required
2)Create Quality backlink is required
3)All off page submit in high pagerank

|
|
|
cybexindia15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 02:18 AM   #70
rawnak

Best effective SEO only can increase your rank on Google.

News & Media Web Directory
rawnak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 10:13 PM   #71
aloxinhls

With the great information you share I have learned many useful information

|
|
|
aloxinhls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 11:14 PM   #72
koyal

Your site should have quality conent and should have quality backlinks. Only focus on making quality back links only.

|
|
|
koyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 04:19 AM   #73
deepakrajput

Quality Content marketing & backlinks building is best way to achieve it.

|
|
|
|
|
|
deepakrajput is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 05:10 AM   #74
LisaHandson

Start building quality back link from high authority websites in Google eye.
Create few link but it should be high quality and natural. Try to get back link from high PR and high Domain Authority website e.g. Tumblr, Reddit, Digg, delicious, etc.

LisaHandson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 05:43 AM   #75
rawnak

Get more & more visitor & make back-link.

News & Media Web Directory
rawnak is offline   Reply With Quote