Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 05-22-2017, 03:38 AM   #1
Jeny055

Please Review My site

Hello everyone,

I would like to get some feedback on functionality, functionality and the visual aspect on my site - https://appus.software
Any feedback would be helpful.

Thank you!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Jeny055; 05-22-2017 at 04:48 AM..
Jeny055 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-25-2017, 02:26 AM   #2
Jeny055

Thank you, lcuerfgc.

Old 06-04-2017, 04:32 AM   #3
AndrewSkyler

Nice display theme but you need narrow the content frames

AndrewSkyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 04:33 AM   #4
urbanlegend

Nice website

urbanlegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 08:42 PM   #5
Will Turner

Super fast - loved that about it. which made it very professional

Will Turner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 03:39 AM   #6
fbacker

this site very useful & very fast
fbacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 04:23 AM   #7
icemachine220

Overall is good site.

icemachine220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 08:47 PM   #8
manavatmix

Looks really good, loads really fast. You've got loads of value adding content as well. Good job!

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
manavatmix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 10:08 AM   #9
banhuhoian

i like your site , i hope you can do many site same it
banhuhoian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 10:29 AM   #10
banhuhoian

Your site is beautiful

Last edited by banhuhoian; 07-04-2017 at 09:26 PM..
banhuhoian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 04:21 AM   #11
BenWood

I am really impressed after visit that website it's design is awesome and site performance is really fast and great.

BenWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 06:25 AM   #12
mattresspro

Your site looks great!
mattresspro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 01:41 AM   #13
shabbirahmad

Clean and professional Desing.
shabbirahmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 01:19 AM   #14
Jeny055

We've fixed some problems. It would be great to see your opinions.

Old 06-30-2017, 01:55 AM   #15
Memorize

I like your website. It's simple and intuitive, it loads fast and I think it's easy to navigate around. I really like your price calculator.

Naturlige sovemidler
Webbureau i København
Professionel hjemmeside

Last edited by Memorize; 08-18-2017 at 12:17 AM..
Memorize is offline   Reply With Quote