Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 08-06-2012, 05:02 PM   #1
izonehost

100% uptime?

Hello guys i have seen many hosting providers that claim 100% uptime. I was curious about, Is it practically possible to give 100% uptime?
thanks in advance for your feedback

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
| Paypal Payza and Liberty Resreve payments accepted.
99.9% Up time and 100% Money back Guarantee
izonehost is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-09-2012, 02:44 AM   #2
zitam

No Website Hosting Company can guarantee an uptime of 100%. Most of them do assure up to 99.9% uptime guarantee. It is really important and considerable point to looking into that your web host is providing 99.9% server uptime. Hence, we should all know that Greater the time the website is available, the better it is for the overall business.

Please get into this article to learn more about Server Uptime: http://webhostingsguide.blogspot.in/...me-in-web.html

:: India's Best Web Hosting company

Drupal Hosting -
zitam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 03:33 AM   #3
Grignard

If you are looking for host with highest stability you can try ca.planethoster.net. You will be pleased by their stable featured plans and knowledgeable support team.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 04:27 AM   #4
Gorrilas

As an alternative I'd suggest to get server solutions from Glowhost.com. They are delivering reasonable deals with high uptime and skilful support.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote