Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 10-27-2011, 01:25 AM   #1
alina albert

Site is Not crawling

Hi
I am in problem please help.I have made new site 2 weeks ago but my site is not crawl by Google since 20oct.i have submit my site to search engines but in vain.
Give me some idea please.
alina albert is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-29-2011, 04:23 AM   #2
mahidhoni

If you are using Wordpress, make sure that you enable the option "Allow search engines to index this site". To make it enable, go to your Dashboard, then Privacy, then enable the option "Allow search engines to index this site".

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mahidhoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 07:05 AM   #3
amitmax

try to improve your website content and place some link on old indexed websites.It will take some time but your website will fast index in Google.
Thanks
amitmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 09:39 AM   #4
autovirginia

Bookmarking is a best way to get your site indexed, do some bookmarking in high PR bookmarking sites like digg, stumbleupon etc. and submit your site to different directories. your site will surely indexed in few hours or days.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
autovirginia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 11:38 PM   #5
pearl20dec2011

as it s completely new site then it make take around 3-4 weeks. So be calm and better method is to use webmaster's Fetch as URL link to submit your site and its pages.
deals |
pearl20dec2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 02:51 AM   #6
jiyaalbert

Yes it will take some time so have some patience. and build links for your site.

jiyaalbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 06:15 AM   #7
Spoint_Vinil

I too have similar kind of problem with one my site .Its being indexing very slowly .Its an insurance site from USA.Suggest me what new to do as an experiment over the site to get fast indexed as well as rank better than before.

|
Spoint_Vinil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 11:21 PM   #8
sam051

I think your link was are gone on black hat seo,means you work this keyword alot of.
sam051 is offline   Reply With Quote