Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 09-01-2016, 05:26 AM   #1
Dronacharya

How to rank better for certain keywords?

Hello, I am wondering how my website could rank better for certain keywords such as "Travel Servers" and "Travel agent in India"? My domain is travelzfactory.com

I want to rank better for other keywords. How can I build good back links so my domain shows up on the first page for those keywords I said above?

Thanks,
Drona

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dronacharya is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-06-2016, 12:02 AM   #2
RH-Calvin

Keyword ranking can be achieved by good on page and off page activities. Some of the most effective techniques are:

Guest posting
Article submission
Press release
Classified ads
Infographics
Social bookmarks

| $1 VPS Hosting

| Windows Server with Remote Desktop Access

| Servers with Free IPMI Setup
RH-Calvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 12:19 AM   #3
sarveshsinghcns

Lay the ranking
Do your initial keyword research
check out the competition
consider intent
conceptualize the content
execute
optimize for your keyword.

|
sarveshsinghcns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 04:33 AM   #4
mayank sahu

By using these techniques you will get better result.
1.Video creation & submission.
2.Web 2.0.
3.Microblogging.
4.Blog posting.
5.Social bookmarking.
6.Press release.
7.Info-graphics creation & submission.
8.Forum posting.
9.QnA.
10.Article submission.
mayank sahu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 04:46 AM   #5
towertech

Hi,

What you need to do is

Firstly you need to is set targeted URL for your keywords.
Write good web content related to your keyword.
Get links from Good and high authority sites.

Thanks

|
|
|
towertech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 05:04 AM   #6
alex.thomson

For this, you have to do both on page SEO and off page SEO. Do strong and effective off page SEO for your keyword. Add blog to your website related to your keyword. Create quality backlinks for that blog or keyword.

alex.thomson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 05:13 AM   #7
Dronacharya

Thanx frnds for help me.

Dronacharya is offline   Reply With Quote