Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 01-03-2017, 05:28 AM   #16
josephkhan

Yep! A lot! Be it with respect to friends or teachers or the environment, I just love my school life!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
josephkhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 12:55 AM   #17
samihahkssis

You know in this world after completing their school life they start to miss each days

|
|
samihahkssis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 10:00 PM   #18
landmarkpallava

Yes - I miss my School life.........
landmarkpallava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 10:20 PM   #19
landmarkpallava

Yes,i miss school life

|
|
|
Old 02-01-2017, 10:32 PM   #20
landmarkpallava

Yes,i miss school life...

|
|
|
Old 02-02-2017, 11:38 AM   #21
tutul

How nice that those days was! Whenever teacher talks individually, then my feel was, "I'm the best."
tutul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 12:27 AM   #22
mary233

Yes I miss

mary233 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 04:21 AM   #23
Hank Louis

Yeah, Really i Miss my School Life.

|
|

Hank Louis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 04:22 AM   #24
Hank Louis

Yeah, I really Miss My School Life, That Teaches So Many Things along with my Frndz...

|
|

Hank Louis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 09:01 AM   #25
robinmym

I miss those days! Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days ^^
robinmym is offline   Reply With Quote