Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 08-06-2012, 04:50 AM   #1
cwdwebdesigners

Is SEO work bore?

are you a SEO analyst? is this bore to work?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
design chennai | led
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
chennai |
prices chennai |
batteries chennai
cwdwebdesigners is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-06-2012, 10:27 AM   #2
NolanBrian

I dont feel any time boring during my work....i am doing this work since last 2 years and never bore during my work...its very interesting work if you are interested in..

::
NolanBrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 05:59 PM   #3
jonemike

no never I dont feel any boring during my SEO work.

jonemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 06:10 PM   #4
SOFHarvest

there are many fun and exciting things about SEO. yes, it could be boring, but it could also be interesting, you just have to deal with it.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SOFHarvest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 04:21 AM   #5
jamesconr

No not at all but yeah initially i was getting bored too frequent. Well for now SEO has become way of life and i enjoy learning new things. Its kinda fun when you take interest

jamesconr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 05:49 AM   #6
chitra19

Yup, sometimes i do feel bored due to doing most of activities same for each and everyday.
But there is so many things in which i do work with eagerness. If you are choosing this as your career then you should take interest on this.It's most crucial.

chitra19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 08:46 AM   #7
Maxcollin

I love my job from last 1 year i am doing seo job and i have learnt lot of new things. Every day there are updates i enjoyed reading these updates. I think this is a great field to work.

|
Maxcollin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 11:25 AM   #8
PlantsEnhance

Not boring as such, time consuming though
and trees since 1987. Including full and colourful
, Topiary trees for the garden and artificial trees for indoors.
PlantsEnhance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 12:23 PM   #9
quicklockworks

inessence-- to be in the SEO business your paid to surf the internet all day. You become firmiliar with your settings and how you can everyday expand on yesterday.

quicklockworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 07:41 AM   #10
johnuy

depends...if you make your work boring, than it is boring

|
johnuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 11:12 AM   #11
seogirl

Re:

No, I am enjoying this work..

seogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 10:11 PM   #12
audrey110

Sometimes it gets boring yes. But it is very good to stick to a thing which can provide some results.

|
|
|
audrey110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:19 PM   #13
sam davis

No, you just got to love everything about it.

sam davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:24 PM   #14
Steven peter

Obviously there is no excitement for the , you should have to do same work again and again.

|
|
|
|
|
Steven peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:12 PM   #15
peterraimi

SEO is not boring concept, it always been upadate. And also new things are reveals which is very interesting to learn in SEO.

|
|
peterraimi is offline   Reply With Quote