Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 12-15-2012, 03:37 AM   #1
Eminenz Cw

Where can I get original visual studio software?

I want to get original VSS for my PC so please let me know where I can get. Thanks in advance!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
Eminenz Cw is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-15-2012, 09:19 AM   #2
sergeyk

you can easily search for it in the Inet on the official sites.
sergeyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 10:34 AM   #3
nagavenkata

Usually I would download them from Microsoft site itself and sometimes I would search in CNET.
nagavenkata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 10:57 PM   #4
alisenjerry

If you want to buy register version of VSS then use Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2012 and it is affordable with rate ($ 89.95) and Microsoft gives a additional features in it.
alisenjerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 12:41 AM   #5
Die_heart

download fro microsoft site.

Die_heart is offline   Reply With Quote