Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 2.13 average. Display Modes
Old 04-23-2014, 01:17 AM   #1
MixboxIam

Smile Help Me Review My Website - An Online Clothing Store

I have been running my website - My Lolita Dress Shop "my-lolita-dress.com" for about 2 years. Thanks to my lovely customers, my website are welcomed by my loyal customers. However, with the time goes by, I think my website doesn't look professional, so could you give me some ideas on how to improve my website's appearance. Other advices are also welcomed!
MixboxIam is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-29-2014, 01:16 PM   #2
waystomakemoney

I like your site

I personally like your site. It's unique and has it's own style of character to it. I see it could use some marketing doesn't look like its getting much traffic. Try some article marketing, social bookmarking.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
waystomakemoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 03:07 AM   #3
thapainfo

Your website is really looking professional and it's design also good. You need marketing to boost targeted traffic to your site.

Best of Luck

thapainfo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 11:13 PM   #4
expatmortgages

Nice professional website but just took a while to load up.

Ged

expatmortgages is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 11:23 PM   #5
nehabehera7

Could have been better on site loading speed otherwise its a nice website.

nehabehera7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 12:51 AM   #6
Web Choice UK

Very slow. Takes time to load. Site looks nice, and professional. Unique fonts as well. Overall a good looking site.
Web Choice UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 01:05 PM   #7
george.web13

Nice and clean e-shop.
Straight to the point for the category of your products

|
|
|
|
george.web13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 11:20 AM   #8
Eitan Kuniz

very good my friend. good luck with your website
Eitan Kuniz is offline   Reply With Quote