Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 01-11-2018, 10:17 AM   #1
businessmantra

My website URL is blocked when posting link on Facebook, How can I get it unblocked

Facebook blocked my website URL and removed all posts from FB page, how can i recover my all posts and unblocked website URL.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
businessmantra is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-11-2018, 04:11 PM   #2
manige3e

Location: UNIT 1B THE SUMMIT MANCHESTER ROAD BURNLEY BB11 5HG
There is nothing more jarring than finding out that your website has been banned by Facebook. This often occurs with no warning because the algorithms that run to protect users from spam and malicious websites are completely automatic. This article will discuss why a website URL might be banned

/
/
/

manige3e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 07:57 PM   #3
Mr.Yoso

Quote:
Originally Posted by businessmantra View Post
Facebook blocked my website URL and removed all posts from FB page, how can i recover my all posts and unblocked website URL.
Obviously you violated one of the conditions of Facebook and they have right to do it with no further notice. Read their guidelines first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manige3e View Post
This article will discuss why a website URL might be banned
So where is the article that you are talking about?