Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 10-21-2014, 02:23 AM   #1
ajay@bhavya

Facebook paid likes

Hi friends
I have a fan page on Facebook, I want to increase my page likes
Is Facebook paid likes are genuine or not????
ajay@bhavya is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-10-2015, 02:04 PM   #2
Crystal21

Yes they do help at some extent, and if you wanna buy I'll suggest you to buy from SEOclerks.
Crystal21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 08:45 PM   #3
sanusense

Yes! they are genuine but get it them from FB advert network. Otherwise you'll get worthless likes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
sanusense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 12:01 AM   #4
expatmortgages

I would say dont pay for them as if google finds out at a later date they will
rank you. I fyou do i would at least say run a small promotion with google so you can at least say they came from theree

expatmortgages is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 03:20 AM   #5
Agrodut

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordannick View Post
Yes they are 100% genuine i can give you guarantee.
What is the Process? I need UK base Like Can you give me ?

Agrodut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 12:42 AM   #6
YagnikWP

agree with you hemangi.
Yes, It's genuine given by dummy users.

----------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------

YagnikWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 10:14 PM   #7
AkhilAniyan

Be genuine. Buying fake likes won't help you in any way, If you want good traffic and reputation. "EARN LIKES" don't "MAKE LIKES".

If facebook notice your activity, then your page will be deleted!

Thanks.
::
AkhilAniyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 09:31 AM   #8
trinhdinhha

Please use for facebook advertising. That can bring you what you want.

trinhdinhha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 08:57 AM   #9
Elsha

yes it will be helpful.

Elsha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 10:57 PM   #10
Dennydevi

I would say dont pay for them as if google finds out at a later date they will rank you.
Dennydevi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 12:29 AM   #11
JasonTheFreeman

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkhilAniyan View Post
Be genuine. Buying fake likes won't help you in any way, If you want good traffic and reputation. "EARN LIKES" don't "MAKE LIKES".

If facebook notice your activity, then your page will be deleted!

Thanks.
I agree with this one. Plus having a page/post that genuinely gained a lot of likes feels better than something you paid to get liked.

It's allowed but it's like cheating it's unsatisfying.
JasonTheFreeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 12:38 AM   #12
Shyamji

Facebook Paid Likes are very helpful to get high rank on your business page.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Shyamji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 09:54 AM   #13
ashok patrick

Organic reach is the total number of unique people who were shown your post through unpaid distribution. Paid reach is the total number of unique people who were shown your post as a result of ads. Total reach is the number of unique people who saw your posts, regardless of where they saw it.

|
|
|
|
ashok patrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 11:39 PM   #14
LizParker

Instagram advertising opens new doors for businesses to reach their target audience. You can potentially increase your revenue if you know the tricks of Instagram advertising.

|
|
LizParker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 08:26 PM   #15
JasonTheFreeman

I find paying for likes absolutely distasteful. It's like paying for friends because you don't have enough skills to make friends yourself.
JasonTheFreeman is offline   Reply With Quote