Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 11-06-2012, 09:07 PM   #106
Guetta

I use IE, Safari and Mozilla, to view my website after editing . But Mozilla is my main, which I think is awesome.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
l
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Guetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:38 PM   #107
Eminenz Cw

I use Google Chrome, it is best and fast.

|
|
|
|
|
Eminenz Cw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:58 PM   #108
B2Bexpert

I think both are very good. As SEO point of view Mozila Firefox is best & as Developer Point of view crome is best Thanks you
B2Bexpert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 01:44 AM   #109
amycobain

I make use of Mozilla, IE and Safari so as to view my website. It is a fact that Mozilla is a simply an awesome web browser.

|
|
amycobain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:47 AM   #110
Eminenz Cw

Google chrome is the best and fast.

|
|
|
|
|
Eminenz Cw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 02:34 AM   #111
muzz

I prefer Mozilla and it allows many ad-ons.

muzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:35 PM   #112
alisenjerry

Both have a own market and popular but I use the Google chrome since last 5 years and I satisfied with this browser and it's facility, efficient and more secure web browser than other web browser.
alisenjerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 01:00 AM   #113
eridesktop

vote for chrome its fast and stable!

|
|
|
eridesktop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 11:51 PM   #114
mapbeez

Both are good but My favorite is Mozilla been using it for years.
mapbeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 11:30 PM   #115
sam davis

Firefox Portable is a good choice too.

sam davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 02:34 AM   #116
realworldmyth

I love Chrome. But recently it's been crashing sometimes. Chrome usually runs smoother and faster though, in my opinion.
Old 12-03-2012, 05:03 AM   #117
pentawebexperts

In my opinion it depends upon the user's. Actually seo experts usually prefer the Mozilla Firefox than Google Chrome because Firefox provides many facilities and addon's to the users from which they can practice the seo procedures in most convenient way.

pentawebexperts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:18 PM   #118
staceybrogan

I like it lots. i am mistreatment it currently. It does not crash all the time like individual, and if one web site crashes you do not lose all the others you will have open.

staceybrogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 02:22 AM   #119
revenue4u

I use both. FF has great tools and add-ons. Chrome loads faster.

revenue4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 11:44 AM   #120
susanjeff

i think Mozilla Firefox is fastest then the Google chrome

susanjeff is offline   Reply With Quote