Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 12-17-2013, 10:24 PM   #1
James12smith

How to SEO Offpage after Penguin Update

Dear all I am much confused how to create back links after Google Penguin update. What , I think after this update link with anchor tag will tend to penalties from search engines specially Google. Articles submission is also tend to penalties since websites like ezinearticles, articlebase,amazine are already penalized by search engines (Panda Update).

Submission to directories is also tend to penalties. I need help from forum members on this. Please help me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
James12smith is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-18-2013, 04:01 AM   #2
bhavukdz

You are right after penguin and panda update building links carefully is really necessary to not get penalized. Some techniques i am sharing here take a look

Use Guest posting - write guest posts for good quality same niche website and get backlinks from them

Directory submission - Submit your url with keywords and description in High PR web directories, always submit your website in correct category so that it'll be easy for directory admin to approve it.

Blog Commenting - Comment on same niche blogs with high PR to get backlinks for your website

Participate in Discussion Forums - participate in forums but not only for getting backlinks, but provide valuable information to other users.

I read one useful article on building backlinks in 2014 for seo, sharing its url here:

techseoblog.blogspot.com/2013/12/natural-ways-of-building-links-for-seo-in-2014.html

Follow me on Twitter - @bhavuk_kh
bhavukdz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 06:46 AM   #3
stefijain

I am facing same problem.

|
|
stefijain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 08:17 AM   #4
dani p

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavukdz View Post
You are right after penguin and panda update building links carefully is really necessary to not get penalized. Some techniques i am sharing here take a look

Use Guest posting - write guest posts for good quality same niche website and get backlinks from them

Directory submission - Submit your url with keywords and description in High PR web directories, always submit your website in correct category so that it'll be easy for directory admin to approve it.

Blog Commenting - Comment on same niche blogs with high PR to get backlinks for your website

Participate in Discussion Forums - participate in forums but not only for getting backlinks, but provide valuable information to other users.

I read one useful article on building backlinks in 2014 for seo, sharing its url here:

techseoblog.blogspot.com/2013/12/natural-ways-of-building-links-for-seo-in-2014.html
Good advice here! Thanks for sharing.

|
|

|
dani p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 07:52 AM   #5
marrick

Well penguin covers the relevancy, quality, and anchor texts used in building backlinks to your site. Google loves natural links. And building links to your site is quite the opposite of natural.

What you can do is to offer something valuable to your targeted users and build relationship to other webmaster. Share interesting stuffs and follow Google guidelines.

|

|
|

marrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 10:42 PM   #6
Die_heart

stop spamming link and paid link... give backlink on PR link

Die_heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 10:58 PM   #7
rajivdevkk

google penguin main work to check site links. if your site link are not good, your site would be penalize.

day picnic near delhi | botanix resort
rajivdevkk is offline   Reply With Quote