Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Programming > Programming General

Notices

Old 11-13-2011, 07:00 PM   #1
wryfhk22

For Game Development

I want to develop the web based games. Games are not very intense like Age of Empire or Star wars. They are small but very interactive. Which one shall I use, PHP or JSP. I am using Drupal for website.
Any help will be appreciated.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
wryfhk22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-04-2011, 11:24 PM   #2
thomasbourne

I am suggest JSP because there is available all functionality and mostly game software is easily effected by viruses, but Java server pages is provided security and its not like general programming languages.

thomasbourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 12:35 AM   #3
cipl123

As per my view the best platform for game development is JSP.
cipl123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 04:17 AM   #4
serena85

It is a very competitive niche, be careful.
If you want to know all about
you can see the latest reviews.
serena85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 01:35 AM   #5
georgeallen300

Programming languages are important and I do feel the use of Java for game development is important as it involves the feature of synchronization which is much needed.

|
|
georgeallen300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 02:50 AM   #6
smithgomes745

It involves the feature of synchronization which is much needed. I feel the use of Java for game development is important. Programming languages are important.

|
smithgomes745 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 11:52 PM   #7
andrewpoll88

Programming languages are significant undoubtedly and in my opinion, Java should be used for developing games as it is equipped with new features such as synchronization.

|
|
andrewpoll88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 02:48 AM   #8
henryadams53

It involves the feature of synchronization which is much needed. I feel the use of Java for game development is important. Programming languages are important.

|
|
henryadams53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 11:20 PM   #9
marktell7

Programming languages are truly significant and this goes beyond and in my opinion, Java should be used for developing games as it is commensurate with new characteristics such as synchronization.

|
|
marktell7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 11:08 PM   #10
albertcamus013

Programming languages are significant undoubtedly and in my opinion, Java should be used for developing games as it is equipped with new features such as synchronization.

|
albertcamus013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 01:01 AM   #11
frankleahy5

Programming languages are truly significant & this goes beyond & in my view, Java ought to be used for developing games as it is commensurate with new characteristics such as synchronization.

|
|
frankleahy5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 01:11 AM   #12
willarnett5

Java should be used for developing games as it is equipped with new features such as synchronization. Programming languages are significant undoubtedly and in my opinion.

|
|
willarnett5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 10:11 PM   #13
markzandi21

Programming languages are important and I do feel the use of Java for game development is important as it involves the feature of synchronization which is much needed.

|
|
markzandi21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 04:11 AM   #14
ryanharris369

Java ought to be used for developing games as it is equipped with new features such as synchronization. Programming languages are significant without a doubt and in my view.

|
|
ryanharris369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 08:35 PM   #15
willstock351

I am suggest JSP because there is available all functionality and mostly game software is easily effected by viruses, but Java server pages is provided security and its not like general programming languages.

|
|
willstock351 is offline   Reply With Quote