Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Programming > Programming General

Notices

Old 07-19-2012, 12:50 AM   #31
maxsamuel

i am using Mozilla and this one is better than others and don't know about opera. i didn't use it more. but must say that Google chrome also good at performance.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
maxsamuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 02:55 AM   #32
jonemike

firefox is the best to other

jonemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 05:11 AM   #33
lennonrowen

According to me,Opera is the IT's browser of choice. It is the quickest browser on a properly configured machine and is also deemed the browser with the best security by professionals.

lennonrowen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 09:25 PM   #34
troydwyer33

I am quite comfortable with Mozilla, as it has many add-ons, but when it comes to speed, it is quite slower than Opera. So, I prefer Opera.

|
|
troydwyer33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 12:51 PM   #35
austinbreath

I really like to Mozilla Firefox, because its features are very nice and easy to use. It is faster than other browsers. The main benefit of Firefox is that users can install third party addons.

austinbreath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 09:16 PM   #36
jordyweston314

Mozilla Fire fox 10. Browser is very fast at work and it helps in multi tasking. The speed of this browser is very fast and hence provides great support.

|
|
jordyweston314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 11:22 PM   #37
tavioncurry69

The Mozilla is the superior than opera but then again some people say that opera is better similar to when we used internet on mobile phones these days.

|
|
tavioncurry69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 11:14 PM   #38
JackieCalmes

Mozilla crating best browser.There are lots for seo friendly,web developer,web designer plug-in are available.

||
JackieCalmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 04:34 AM   #39
jordenstive

I really like this question and mostly i use Mozilla for my personal use, coz i think that opera speed is less then Mozilla.Thanks for nice post...

jordenstive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 06:48 AM   #40
arunt

I always prefer mozilla firefox browser

arunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 01:10 AM   #41
tianamartin

Firefox is best browser than Opera. Love its all plugins and add-ons.
tianamartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 11:32 PM   #42
lawrencehayden

1.Mozilla Firefox: Mozilla Chrome is an open source web web browser from Mozilla. Its also our favorite one. This award-winning Web web browser is fast, protected, and completely personalized to your online life.

2.Opera: Opera is also one of the popular web web browser among net users. Its safe, protected, powerful and completely personalized. Safari team claims that Safari Web web browser is faster and more protected than other browsers available on the market.

lawrencehayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 09:26 PM   #43
keirawatson

Mozilla is better than Opera, because mozilla has more features than opera. It has also more security tools.

|
|

keirawatson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 09:34 PM   #44
corinnefalgoust

Send a message via Yahoo to corinnefalgoust
Mozilla is the best browser. I use Mozilla Firefox because he is very help full in web development. when i make a site Tyre Shine Products Mozilla Firefox is very help me of developing and check my site with the latest add-ones and tell me my mistake and i use him for correction.

corinnefalgoust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:20 PM   #45
jasontalon98

I use Mozilla Firefox 10. This is better, to speed up the work. Mozilla is most suitable for browsing the Internet. Mozilla multitasking, more sites open at the same time.

|
|
jasontalon98 is offline   Reply With Quote