Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 08-04-2016, 04:40 AM   #1
aravinthrj923

Question Review my New Blog

Hello,

I have launched a blog called ProfitableBlogging.com, please let me know what you think about it.

Thanks in advance,
aravinthrj923 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-09-2016, 03:30 AM   #2
kumar amit

It's look ok but seriously you need to learn deep knowledge about Onpage and offpage SEO and I am sure you are looking for good amount of organic traffic if yes than go for it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
kumar amit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 06:18 AM   #3
ParthivShinde1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumar amit View Post
It's look ok but seriously you need to learn deep knowledge about Onpage and offpage SEO and I am sure you are looking for good amount of organic traffic if yes than go for it.
You are Exactly right...

Btw, It is such a great blog. Nice Job Dude.....

- Click Here
ParthivShinde1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 06:52 AM   #4
bryant2400

Looks decent, but traffic is more important. How do you plan on getting it?

bryant2400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 02:34 AM   #5
fabricfunda

Excellent work.

Regards,
Fabric Funda.

fabricfunda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 12:25 AM   #6
Walteradams

It's look ok but seriously you need to understand strong information about Onpage and offpage SEO and I am sure you are looking for great deal of natural visitors if yes than go for it.

Walteradams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 04:43 AM   #7
courier

I do like your content

courier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 02:33 PM   #8
daniel park

your feature 's very good looking , what theme did you use ?

|
daniel park is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 12:28 AM   #9
seo147

Fast forward to 2011. The blog is now making a meaningful contribution to my income. I’m starting to take fewer freelance assignments and spend more time on the blog. I believe I’ll see that trend accelerate as I go through the rest of the year.

So it’s an exciting time. In the next 2-3 months, look for me to deliver more information to help readers grow their freelance income, which is what I absolutely love. I am STOKED.

To celebrate, I’m holding my second free blog review event today!

A lot of readers have asked me how I can spend time on all these blog reviews. First off, I really enjoy doing it. I also get a lot out of it, as I learn a lot about what struggles people are having with their blogs.

Hearing your questions helps me develop the material for an upcoming Webinar about earning from blogging — tell you more about that in an upcoming post.

So the free review is my thank-you for the feedback you give me.

One of the big things I’ve learned is that while earning from my blog is terrifically exciting and empowering, I also love to give away free stuff.

/
/
/
seo147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 03:16 AM   #10
sejal

Your Blog is attractive

sejal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 03:58 AM   #11
paulwilson21

good work It is attractive
paulwilson21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 06:08 AM   #12
Nadine Cathleen

I would put the categories on the header rather than on the right side. Makes it easier for readers to navigate. Other than that, I like it. Keep it up
Old 08-28-2016, 06:54 AM   #13
Ajaym

Quote:
Originally Posted by aravinthrj923 View Post
Hello,

I have launched a blog called ProfitableBlogging.com, please let me know what you think about it.

Thanks in advance,
Hey , Your website looks decent and effective .

Cashback on mobile recharge Use

Use
to get cashback and discounts on your shopping .
Ajaym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 02:42 AM   #14
AndrewNguyen

Good job... it's fine!

- A support tool for your Twitter business

- Make your WordPress easier.
AndrewNguyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 08:56 AM   #15
imgosu1102

I like content, good
imgosu1102 is offline   Reply With Quote