Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 05-10-2013, 12:50 AM   #1
anuingenious

Location: 16225 Park Ten Place, Suite 500, Houston, Texas,77084
Which SEO techniques should i use to get first page ranking in 2013 ?

Hello Everyone , I have a seo project for SEO from one of my client. It is a technology website and i want to know what seo techniques should i use for getting first page ranking in Google . Should i do social bookmarking or directories if yes then how much should i do. And what other techniques for getting ranking. Please suggest. Thanks
anuingenious is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-12-2013, 02:08 AM   #2
micheljames

As per the my opinion Forum commenting and Social Bookmarking is the best for the increase your ranking. In these both techniques you can get the good ranking very quickly.
micheljames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 07:59 PM   #3
sam davis

You have to make sure that you are working on websites with good page rank, work on forums, blogs, social media, social bookmarking sites and more.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
sam davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 02:39 AM   #4
smithraj

Web 2.0 social networking sites helps only better keyword ranking results

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
smithraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 09:37 AM   #5
noahwilson

work with high PR website to get dofollow backlinks, and update website content with quality and fresh content.

|
|
|
noahwilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 09:44 AM   #6
jammesscot

Do content marketing like ( Article Submission, Blog posting ) and then do Social Bookmarking and SMO ...
jammesscot is offline   Reply With Quote