Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 07-26-2012, 11:09 PM   #16
CmPunk

Yes i like horror movies...................

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
CmPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 12:31 AM   #17
loveweb

Hi

my favourite is Darkest horror ...

loveweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 12:53 AM   #18
annygoal

yes i like to much to watch horror movies......

|
annygoal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 02:25 AM   #19
Johnismith

yup I like horror movies and my favorite horror movies are Night of the Living Dead, Evil Dead 2, Dawn of the Dead and Descent.

|
Johnismith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 07:54 PM   #20
SOFHarvest

drag me to hell is a very good one. it makes me thrill to excitement to what would happen next! i also love wrong turn and final destination though they are not horror..

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SOFHarvest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 11:01 PM   #21
tombale123

I definitely like to watch Horror movies, some of my fav Horror movies are:
Wrong Turn
Saw series
Hill have Eyes
&
Scream series

tombale123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 05:43 AM   #22
manojagadi

I like to watch Horror Movies so much.
manojagadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 12:49 PM   #23
kone12

yes, i like to watch horror movies. Hollywood Horror movies are very much horrible.

|
kone12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 03:22 PM   #24
sergeyk

Yes,and I find tHem really interestIng. My favorite is Saw.
sergeyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 11:04 PM   #25
Randyedge

Yes i really like to watch Horror Movies................

Randyedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 10:21 AM   #26
Detomah

I like horror, providing it is original and not just another mass produced blood fest with cgi and rubber monsters. I love zombie films, but I also like good physcological horror, where you see little, but end up really scared anyway.
Detomah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 08:51 PM   #27
sam davis

Have you guys watched Hills have Eyes, its very creepy.

sam davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:44 AM   #28
nagavenkata

Yes, I like to watch Horror Movies.
nagavenkata is offline   Reply With Quote