Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 02-02-2012, 07:57 AM   #1
kenlee3

How to improve yourself?

Hi there friends,

Do you set goals to improve yourself?
Is it important? Any suggestion about it?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

kenlee3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-08-2012, 06:16 PM   #2
lets4410

I do and I seem to be getting better at it as I'm getting older, maybe more patient.
But sometimes still break schedules I've set, especially diets.

Learning a new language is a good one, If you memorise a new sentence every day you're going to have a lot more brainpower after a year or so.
lets4410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 01:30 AM   #3
rebecca16

To achieve success in any field in our lives it is very important that every day we are doing those activities which will lead towards success and moreover all our actions should be towards the desired direction. Our goals are the beacon which guide us and lead us to the correct path.

rebecca16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 02:58 PM   #4
meche

Full commitment, at the end of the day, you'll get what you want if you really truly want it, and you will most likely fail if you half-a** it

meche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 02:23 AM   #5
jonemike

informative post thanks

jonemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 02:23 AM   #6
kayhongbearings

Read more books and learn more.

kayhongbearings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 11:16 PM   #7
manojob

Yes, I set goals to Improve myself. The important factors that will help the Improvement of the person are:
1. Honest.
2. Hardwork.
3. Dedication.
4. Sincere.
5. Punctuality.

-
manojob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 12:29 AM   #8
seogirl

Hi

Its really hard to improve youself, for that you must be loyal, sincere, hardworking, have patient, understanding ...

seogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 05:35 AM   #9
clarie.texas

improvement will come when you will do justice with your personality .. and the justice is knowing your demerits and merits...

|
|
|
clarie.texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 08:46 AM   #10
sergeyk

if you want to improve yourself you are to read more books and learn from them as there you can find smth new, understand some points and get some experience.
sergeyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 12:38 AM   #11
nagavenkata

Yes, I set the Goals to improve myself.
nagavenkata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 04:28 AM   #12
huan

If we like to improve our self than we should keep in mind the following :

honest
kind
hardworking
loyal
stop lying for always
patience
Old 11-18-2012, 09:00 PM   #13
sam davis

Indeed setting goals and doing something to achieve such goals.

sam davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:38 PM   #14
sam davis

Yes, set goals and it is never late what you could have been. I think its being happy in everything that we do, its finding inner peace and happiness in our hearts.

sam davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 07:17 PM   #15
kemcar

I do set goals to improve myself but I set one goal at a time. For example - at present I am focusing on being soft spoken and polite with people around me. I am generally polite and soft spoken but it has happened sometimes that I speak rudely or behave badly with my friends, which I regretted later, so I am trying to change that.
kemcar is offline   Reply With Quote