Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 12-21-2011, 09:43 AM   #1
tommylii

SEO Hosting Different C-class IPS

I did a little bit of research for seo hosting who give you the opportunity to assign each website a different C-class IP.

Is there any other possibility to manage all of my websites from one control panel AND assign every website a different C-CLASS IP.

What do you recommend me to do if I want to get as much websites as possible on a different IP?
Is it a sound idea to use aseohosting.com SEO service?
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-21-2011, 10:15 AM   #2
storminternet

Yes you can get C class IP to your website with the control panel through which you can manage all your websites.
Here you go Web Hosting Solutions

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|

Lifetime Hosting:
ISPA Award Winner: 2013-Best SME Hosting| 2014-Best Dedicated Hosting
Join the Storm Web Hosting
and get 20% of the sale value
storminternet is offline   Reply With Quote