Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 01-05-2013, 01:11 PM   #1
couponsitescrip

Twitter problem

I have a system that delivers tweets via api. I noticed that the tweets with the links in it do not show in the search results. They show on my wall but not on searches.
I tried with new accounts ... but still doesn't work.
To make things weird I have 2 old accounts ( made about 3 years ago ) that do not have this problem.

So the question would be: why tweets with links do not show on search results?
I must also add: even if I log in into my account and place a tweet with a link ... it won't show up search results.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Turnkey Affiliate Moneymaking Business

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Coupon Site Script in Action
couponsitescrip is offline   Reply With Quote