Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 06-01-2012, 09:19 PM   #1
axelbert851

Website ranking

The ranking of a website is related to check the performance of it. When I goggled the keyword of my website I had seen that the position of my website has been lagged behind. Few pages of my website are also not there. I am stunned seeing this because some good result was expected. I am not able to determine and count if there is any increase in the number of visitors of my website. But I guess the online business has been attacked. What is your opinion about this? What do you want to say about the efficiency of your website?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
axelbert851 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-26-2012, 04:04 AM   #2
zxzx

it is very nice information.

zxzx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 12:06 AM   #3
johndyer98

A few pages of my site did not. See I am stunned; this is because some good results are expected. I am not able to identify and calculations, if there is any increase in the number of visitors on my website.

|
|
johndyer98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 02:23 AM   #4
jonemike

nice post thanks for sharing information about Website ranking

jonemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 03:08 AM   #5
Quanta-HIS

You have to work on your site for showing all pages and increasing rank.

|
Quanta-HIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 05:28 AM   #6
terencelewis

You have to create quality backlink for your website to get higher results in search result pages.

terencelewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 06:33 AM   #7
passive12

Don't panic it happens sometimes with those websites which lacks quality back links. What you need to do is create some good back links through blog commenting, blogging and other SEO techniques.

passive12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 08:49 PM   #8
michael clay

nice information about ranking thanks my dear friend
michael clay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:33 PM   #9
ronwinfrey

The current ranking of a web based site is connected to check the presentation of it. When I Goggled the key word of my web based or online site me had seen that the place of my web site has been trailed behind.

|
ronwinfrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:53 PM   #10
ellisbriony

Hi

Its really helpful info.. thanks for sharing with us ..

ellisbriony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 08:26 AM   #11
oldben

Thank you for sharing this information.

|

|
oldben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 09:53 AM   #12
sergeyk

try to promote the rest of the pages as you are to make them all be indexed.
sergeyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 10:41 AM   #13
NolanBrian

Information is great and informative for me..thanks

::
NolanBrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 12:13 PM   #14
seogirl

Hi

Its a informative post .. Thanks for sharing with us ..

seogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 04:18 AM   #15
maria.cute

To rank a website isn't as easy as we usually consider it .... it is very patience oriented task actually if you are indulge in Pure white hat SEO...

|
|
|
maria.cute is offline   Reply With Quote