Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 07-05-2013, 03:01 AM   #1
rummy26

Do you like blogging personally?

Do you like blogging personally?

I have a blog of my own which is all about recipes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

rummy26 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-05-2013, 04:34 AM   #2
knsiwu

yes, personally I like blogging, As a author I have a lot of write ups, but most of times I am getting very busy with my baby. So did not post over my blog.

knsiwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 05:32 AM   #3
cameroncruz

I love to browse different blogs but I'm kind of lazy writing content. I use my product as a solution to that content.
cameroncruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 06:14 AM   #4
patprecisione

I like blogging quite a bit, but I enjoy writing. If it's not your thing, then you should probably look in to outsourcing it.

from PrecisionEnvelope.com

from Lorraine Gregory
patprecisione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 10:05 AM   #5
yera

Yes I love it....

yera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 08:16 PM   #6
xDude

I do like it too. Also I use my blog mini blogs to create site networks.
xDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 10:50 PM   #7
ydubai

yes, i really love it.

-
ydubai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 08:31 PM   #8
terrijhon

Yes i have also a blog of funny pitchers and videos.

|
terrijhon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 03:25 AM   #9
stefijain

Yes i do like blogging coz it is really good and give benefit.

|
|
stefijain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 06:13 AM   #10
Elsha

Yes i like blogging.

Elsha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 02:09 AM   #11
GeorgeAlbie

When blogging started, the first blogs were really glorified online journals, and in all likelihood, becoming a professional blogger and making money online wasn’t the goal. Since then, the blogosphere has evolved, and now people blog for many different reasons. There are even distinctions among types of blogs - business, lifestyle, fashion, food, and entertainment blogs, among others.

|
|

GeorgeAlbie is offline   Reply With Quote