Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 03-15-2017, 06:15 AM   #1
How?

Need e-hosting with Free SSL Certificates

I decided to transfer my e-store to hosting account - need 25 gbs of space, 650 gbs of bandwidth.

I have found a host swissns.ch - do you know anything about their e-hosting services?
They are offering free SSL certificates within their hosting packages.

Pricing looks reasonable, but still hesitate to trust them or not.

What hosting solution should I choose?

Where can I read customer hosting reviews (true) about them?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-17-2017, 04:53 AM   #2
Gorrilas

You will make right choice if you give ViUX.com a try. My network and server uptime are great - 99.99% - sites are always up. This web host runs an honest business that treats customers with respect.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 09:49 AM   #3
huesolution2008

There are web hosting packages depending on the cost, if the hosting package cover you will get that option, you can try with Host Surf UK
huesolution2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 02:11 AM   #4
a-b-c-d

When there is a SSL certificate to the website, the browser then checks its expiry date and its Certification Authority (CA). If it is issued from an authorised as trusted CA, the browser will display without a warning.

I am impressed by swissns.ch SPECIAL offer:
https://www.swissns.ch/site/lps/ssl/index.html

Use Code: FREESSL and get a FREE DV SSL certificate for your domain! It costs over $40 per year, but you can get it absolutely for FREE.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 03:54 AM   #5
Infinite

I'd say saturn.domains is nice for e-commerce hosting, their servers are fast and staff knows how to manage servers and treat customers to deliver best services. You can get any 1-year shared plan at C$70 with coupon 70HOSTING!
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 04:07 AM   #6
Michel001

That's where Secure Socket Layer (SSL) comes in. It’s a mechanism that works between a user’s browser and the website the user is connecting to. In its software, the website has an SSL certificate issued by a trustworthy authority.

Swissns.ch special offer - free ssl certificates - is really perfect.

Thanks for sharing, I will tell my friends and clients.
Old 03-28-2017, 05:23 AM   #7
Grignard

I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com would be nice place to buy hosting solutions with best performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 02:31 AM   #8
Mod81

If your hosting gives you root SSH (such as a VPS) you can get a zero cost SSL from letsencrypt.org The SSL certificate only last for 90 days but you can get them to automatically renew using the certbot program that you would need to install. Some hosting companies are integrating letsencrypt with their control panels so it is worth asking the web host before you sign up whether they support it.
Alternatively if you not able to use letencrypt then register with cloudflare to handle the DNS and firewall for your website. They also offer no cost SSL for your website by effectively proxying your website through their servers using their cloudflare SSL cert. You still get to have SSL your domain name and 99.9% of visitors wont notice the differerence

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
with this free link shortener
Free PDF downloads of
magazine downloads

Last edited by Mod81; 03-29-2017 at 02:33 AM..
Mod81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 04:46 AM   #9
CPU

An SSL certificate inserts random characters into the original information, rendering it incomprehensible to anyone without the proper encryption key. If the information does somehow wind up in the wrong hands, it will be unreadable and therefore useless.

Swissns.ch Free ssl Certificates special looks really cool. I told my friends about this cool offer. Thanks for sharing.

They mean business and they provide excellent service.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.

Last edited by CPU; 03-30-2017 at 04:49 AM..
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 05:14 AM   #10
farhandiesel

You must go through there reviews section there you will get good information about services and support

farhandiesel is offline   Reply With Quote