Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 07-11-2012, 10:56 PM   #1
Elsha

How much content?

for increasing traffic and PR of site, how much content updating is necessary on daily basis?

For example i am posting articles on my site, than how many articles i post on daily basis?
please please reply.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Elsha is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-11-2012, 11:54 PM   #2
creativemedia

I would suggest posting once a day. This will keep google coming back to your site and eventually will sit and wait for your content to be posted. Don't ever do too much because it could become spam in their eyes. Just make sure your posted your own original content.

|
creativemedia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 01:24 AM   #3
saovietxulynuoc

content

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativemedia View Post
I would suggest posting once a day. This will keep google coming back to your site and eventually will sit and wait for your content to be posted. Don't ever do too much because it could become spam in their eyes. Just make sure your posted your own original content.
I don't understand what exactly you mean.
Too more content created and updated will be regarded as spam as you said, right?

saovietxulynuoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 03:28 AM   #4
rajivwebads

A single article posting in a day is sufficient.

rajivwebads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 04:23 AM   #5
john.hernandez

I post an article in three days. I'm at position #1 and I think thats not at a problem. Do not think in quantity, concentrate on quality. If you have good content and work with good descent websites, you can create one article per week.

john.hernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 05:08 AM   #6
Smohil

Page rank of website is not only depend on Content ,Yes Content is must have a unique for getting a good page rank . Visits on website ,Bounce rate ,Updates ,Optimization of web page ,Domain Age etc also matters.
Old 07-13-2012, 06:05 AM   #7
rajnish240

yes i agree with Smohil bounce rate,domain age and on page is really help in increasing PR of a website.
Do lot nam hang hieu Ao lot nam goi cam Khan ta so sinh cho be http://roses.vn/studio/chup-anh-studio/chup-anh-ky-niem/ Do lot nam sieu mong Ao so mi Ao so mi

is trusted for LED video displays and showroom info directors. Its scrolling LED signs are highly durable, eco friendly and power saving.To know more visit here

Last edited by rajnish240; 06-08-2013 at 12:11 PM..
rajnish240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 05:09 PM   #8
SEO Demon

Send a message via AIM to SEO Demon Send a message via MSN to SEO Demon Send a message via Yahoo to SEO Demon
Doesn't matter how many posts you are doing on a regular interval but whatever frequency you have chosen stick with that. In spare time you can do SEO other than content writing and uploading.
SEO Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 11:27 PM   #9
Elsha

If content is original,then how much posts i do on daily basis?I don't think just one article can help me in this matter?I am not satisfied from replies yet.

Elsha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 04:07 AM   #10
shane212

How many article you are posting for your website is not matter but your article content is look fresh and have quality is must.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
shane212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 04:51 AM   #11
jiyaalbert

Yes,your content should be unique and new It doesn't matter how many articles you are posting.

jiyaalbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 04:37 PM   #12
SEO Demon

Send a message via AIM to SEO Demon Send a message via MSN to SEO Demon Send a message via Yahoo to SEO Demon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsha View Post
If content is original,then how much posts i do on daily basis?I don't think just one article can help me in this matter?I am not satisfied from replies yet.
There is not any hard and fast rule for it. If you have lots of original content on your site but don't have right promotion strategies then you won't get enough visitors, however, posting 3-4 articles on a daily basis can increase your page rank within two months but for traffic you have to go for promotion.
SEO Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 09:29 PM   #13
gauravmultiplex

I agree with saovietxulynuoc as he said "Too more content created and updated will be regarded as spam as you said, right?"

Quantity will not matter the thing that matter is quality. If you post one quality article with good information in a week helps you to increase traffic as well as PR of the website.

|
gauravmultiplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 11:08 PM   #14
Many46

One article content you can post maximum 10 article sites this is enough for backlink.
Many46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 03:18 AM   #15
brish

it not important if you post more than one as long you post a quality not a duplicate article. And input some important keywords to your write ups.
brish is offline   Reply With Quote