Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 12-05-2013, 04:50 AM   #1
spyindiavimlesh

Which one is most effective for traffic purpose, twitter or face book ?

Which one is most effective for traffic purpose, twitter or face book ?

plz Reply Friends.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
spyindiavimlesh is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2013, 05:35 AM   #2
lovewebdesign

Both of them are effective if you've gained lots of followers. If not, just forget them...

|
|
lovewebdesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 05:59 AM   #3
mattylad

I prefer facebook, find it easier to get someone to like my page rather than getting someone to follow. Facebook allow you to invite people like your page very easily, compared to twitter...

For more information on drainage systems, visit our
mattylad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 10:38 PM   #4
bhavukdz

Depends on Facebook page likes or number of followers on twitter

Follow me on Twitter - @bhavuk_kh
bhavukdz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 11:40 PM   #5
MixboxIam

I think it would depend on where your audience was more active however all things being equal, I have found that we tend to get far more visitors from Facebook than we do referrals from twitter. I can’t really say that is conclusive evidence that one drives traffic to a website better than another because we aren’t always posting the same things on the two networks and don’t always post links to our website on twitter.
MixboxIam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 12:03 AM   #6
shantybeauty

hello friends
In my opinion Twitter is best

|
shantybeauty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 05:56 AM   #7
jobtardis92

Both facebook and twitter is important for getting followers in your pages.

jobtardis92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 07:10 AM   #8
Othoung93

I use both Twitter as well as Facebook. Now a days every one is using social networking site they are a good way to get traffic to your website. It is also good to promote your website. But I personally like Facebook more than Twitter as it is good for online chatting and online gaming.

Othoung93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 10:31 PM   #9
ankit009

Facebook is best to drive traffic towards the website than twitter.

ankit009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 11:26 PM   #10
altonroot

I would go for facebook. Twitter is good if you are authority figure in public means a very good offline brand already.

altonroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 11:56 PM   #11
rajivdevkk

Both, facebook and twitter is good to get good visitors on the site but you can say that facebook is nice social networking site.

day packages near delhi | rafting rishikesh
rajivdevkk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 12:30 AM   #12
kristinasmith

Hi

Facebook is one of the most famous social networking site. Facebook helps more companre to twitter.

kristinasmith is offline   Reply With Quote