Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 01-04-2015, 09:14 PM   #1
expatmortgages

Premier Expat Mortgages - Review My Site

Hi Everyone,

I have just joined here and would like some reviews of my site if any of you can do that. Any pointers on the payout and site set up and also what i can do to drive more traffic my way as my site is based on expatriates who need mortgages.

Many Thanks

Ged

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

expatmortgages is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-05-2015, 12:16 AM   #2
s0c7871

Hi... I visited your site. The first page is mainly text with very limited pictures. Please consider to add some pictures.

Please review my web as well. My website is specialized in selling good quality lingerie with cheap price. Please take a look and comment. You can find it from my signature.
s0c7871 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 12:16 AM   #3
s0c7871

Sorry, my signature is available below:

s0c7871 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 07:18 PM   #4
expatmortgages

Website

Hi.

I just checked your site but it doesn't really seem professional. It
just seems like the colours and text is a bit thrown together.

Ged

expatmortgages is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 11:35 AM   #5
george.web13

Nice site, but i think the font size that you're using is too small!
Increase it!
I cant read it, and this is distrurbing.....

|
|
|
|
george.web13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 01:46 PM   #6
dinhhn80

Phân phối, bán buôn giò me Nam Đàn tại Hà Nội: giò me chuẩn, giá tốt, không chất bảo quản, không sử dụng hàn the, đã được cấp giấy chứng nhận vệ sinh ATTP.
Chi tiết: giomengon. com
dinhhn80 is offline   Reply With Quote