Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 06-08-2014, 09:21 PM   #16
peterfreddy

In web hosting, for any good web hosting provider important things are,
1) 24x7 customer service for you to contact in times of need
2) Knowledgeable and helpful staff who can solve your problem in timely manner and assist you.
3) Excellent server speed
4) Almost 100% uptime
5) Good web hosting features with reasonable cost.

When you look for good webhosting provider then you should think first, what you are really looking for ?
If you are looking for high sepcs with low cost then you should certainly go with TuckTail.Com This web host provides a top notch hosting service at low cost with 24/7 customer support. Good luck.

Last edited by peterfreddy; 06-08-2014 at 09:23 PM..
peterfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 03:57 AM   #17
webcascade

Godaddy has terrible uptime and support.
I would recommend Siteground or InMotion Hosting. You can get more info here thehostreviewer.com
webcascade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 05:26 PM   #18
DanielVettori

Quality of service is the first thing I look with any hosting site and that’s where GoDaddy comes at top they have very good service and I have hardly seen the servers getting down so my site is always up and running and have really good price which is affordable for everyone. I am using the coupon promo “50Host” so I get even more discount and that too huge 50% with this.
DanielVettori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 01:13 AM   #19
sharplessons

Send a message via Yahoo to sharplessons
first understand your need, because if you are new then cannot go for dedicated stuff.
Let's make sure that you will do research before purchasing, else can search on google about sharplesson

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
sharplessons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 06:46 AM   #20
Nikita Patil

You need to see what do you need....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nikita Patil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 10:18 PM   #21
SandraFFrank

Before choosing a good web host you should look at following factors:
Advertising, Amount of web space, FTP access, File type and size limitations, Reliability and speed of access, Bandwidth allotment etc.

SandraFFrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 02:43 PM   #22
DanielVettori

This is one thing that we should do with as much accuracy as possible because it’s just one time and if we do it correctly then it can give us massive rewards in long term. I am currently using GoDaddy and with them everything is available as they have high class quality and also they have terrific promo codes. I have collected the whole list and here it is.

99word - $.99 .COM Domain
yup899 - $8.99 for a .NET .ORG or .BIZ
free1 - $4.00 .COM and a Free year of Private Registration
press3 - $1 a month for WordPress hosting
host12 - $1 a month for Economy Hosting
wsb1 - $1 a month for Website Builder, and a Free domain
DanielVettori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 05:47 PM   #23
Lou Vincent

We must look for the host which has low rates but has high quality because this is the main part of web site to have good hosting service. If the site keeps going down regularly then it will end up making people run away but if the site is fast and has good content then it will bring a lot of traffic so picking the right host is crucial.
Lou Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 05:55 AM   #24
HostXNow

You need to check reviews, uptime (3rd party stats are better), specs, support and pricing. Make sure they have been running for a good amount of time to ensure they know what they're doing. It takes many years to run a good web hosting business.

|
|
|
HostXNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 04:07 AM   #25
skyhost12

With regards to picking the correct web hosting supplier for their sites, the larger part of entrepreneurs know almost no about making the best web hosting choices.
When beginning an e-business, numerous business people will inquire:
What makes a decent web have for a business site? What makes an awful one?
In what capacity can the wrong web host help/hurt my business?
What are the distinctive sorts of reliable web hosting services? Which ones are best for which ventures?

skyhost12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 04:22 AM   #26
skyhost12

With regards to picking the correct web hosting supplier for their sites, the larger part of entrepreneurs know almost no about making the best web hosting choices.
When beginning an e-business, numerous business people will inquire:
What makes a decent web have for a business site? What makes an awful one?
In what capacity can the wrong web host help/hurt my business?
What are the distinctive sorts of web hosting administrations? Which ones are best for which ventures?

skyhost12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 11:42 AM   #27
alexis jordan

You need internet online hosting company or cross-check google apps checker this is often superlative tools you'll be able to use it for your net hosting if you wish to understand a lot of data the way to choose the correct web built-in generator of domain names here is my blog you can learn more thing.

alexis jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 11:52 AM   #28
huesolution2008

Always remember some guide lines, before you pick up any web hosting, check the web hosting configuration and performance. secondly, check the testimonials, are customers happy with them and lastly, you have to try your luck. I have my website on Host Surf UK and I am with there service
huesolution2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 07:33 AM   #29
Strw

When you are about to choose a host, you need to check a few things first: if there’s money-back guarantee, uptime guarantee, support and whether the price isn’t too low/high.

with IPv6 support
Strw is offline   Reply With Quote