Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 03-08-2012, 01:16 PM   #16
weblover50

There is nothing like a specialized WP hosting. Any PHP hosting will do and you just select a host that offer cPanel for control panel. There are many hosts available, ASmallOrange is a good place if you dont need too much resources.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
weblover50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 06:30 AM   #17
Edmund

I think you should use services from Just199.com. You will be pleased by their affordable prices, featured plans and high uptime.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 03:57 AM   #18
walshkian89

Hello my dear friends

Thanks for sharing your knowledge. Now I am getting step by step complete information about hosting service from you all.

Once again Thanks to all
Kian Walsh
walshkian89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 09:33 PM   #19
blakedustin595

I think you require looking for plans given by megabytehosting.com. You must be satisfied by their reasonable hosting plans along with helpful support as well as nice promos.

|
|
blakedustin595 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 02:32 AM   #20
Gorrilas

if you are looking for reliable hosting provider I suggest Allwebnow.com services to use. You will receive featured cheap solutions and skilful support.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 10:47 PM   #21
felixward13

I would prefer megabytehosting.com for hosting my wordpress website. It is quite affordable and it provides very reliable support for your website and with nice promos.

|
felixward13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 07:21 AM   #22
walshkian89

Thank you so much my all dear friends for suggesting me good information about wordpress hosting service and also I will go through this.

I am very thankful to you all

Thanks again
Kian Walsh
Old 05-07-2012, 08:15 AM   #23
warek44

It depends on the peoples of your niche that which social media platform they are using to connect with each other. By the way most of the peoples are using twitter to connect with their friends, relatives and coworkers etc. Beside this facebook, Google+, myspace, Pinterest are other social media platforms to promote an online business
warek44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 05:28 AM   #24
walshkian89

Hi warek44,

Thanks for your suggestion about social media and I really agree with you, but this is also a part of social media where you can discuss about on a specific topic. You can gain more knowledge according to your topic.

Anyway my query is about hosting service, if you have any suggestion for me then please share with me.

Thanks
Kian Walsh
Old 06-19-2012, 10:32 PM   #25
belljose8

I checked the website which you have given to me. They are providing cheap web hosting with different types plans , useful features and also I found more details about wordpress hosting. This is very helpful.

|
belljose8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 01:41 AM   #26
aaronrocillo25

You will find many wordpress hosting services, but all are not reliable. You should choose the hosting service, which offer you money back guarantee with the hosting.

|
|
aaronrocillo25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 09:04 PM   #27
glencastan114

Do visit the various plans offered by magabytehosting.com. They offer different hosting plans at an affordable rate which you may like. You will also get their support whenever needed.

|
|
glencastan114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 05:17 AM   #28
michael clay

wordpress hosting

hi i recommended you for word press hosting at thewebpole.com here they provide this service with three plan with affordable prices and with unlimited bandwidth and emails for more details please visit that site................

Last edited by michael clay; 07-30-2012 at 11:52 PM..
michael clay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 02:33 PM   #29
jonemike

Host gator is the best hosting company.

jonemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 10:38 PM   #30
matteodion368

I believe you need to look for a plan that has been provided by your megabytehosting.com. You will guide you in affordable hosting plans with great promotional support and useful.

|
|
matteodion368 is offline   Reply With Quote