Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 11-18-2011, 12:44 PM   #1
shnooky

Send a message via AIM to shnooky
Backlinks per day?

Hi All, I have a quick question.
Since things change so often I was curious if I had an incorrect outlook on effective backlinking with directories. So rather than state what I think is correct, is there anyone who has solid info on how many backlinks to post? Daily, weekly, monthly, spacing between posts, etc.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
shnooky is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2011, 02:47 AM   #2
onlycube

some say lots of back link create spamming yeah it's true i think 40,50 back-link is agreeably.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
onlycube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 11:31 PM   #3
shockgarden143

Backlinks per day?

Its depend on your keyword.
shockgarden143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 10:38 PM   #4
BlazerD
Banned

I think 40 to 50 back links per day is enough because; Search engine looks Bulk back links as spam. Only Unique back links are count by Google.
BlazerD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 11:29 PM   #5
jiyaalbert

I think 30to40 backlinks per day is enough.

jiyaalbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 12:23 AM   #6
melissabast

I think you should target to build 30-40 quality backlinks per day because if you post more to more keywords, Search Engines count them in Spamming and it is harmful for your website. Search Engines don't like spamming and if you use it, you will get very bad results like rank drop, penalty, site ban.. etc.

|
|
melissabast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 03:49 AM   #7
serena85

As many as you can I say but on different sites not more then 20 per site.
If you want to know all about
you can see the latest reviews.
serena85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 03:55 AM   #8
Diane Forster

You need to allow your back links to look natural and not forced or like spam. For this you must make a calculated and informed decision to post a suitable amount of links per site each day. You can have a quick chat with SEO experts you can help you figure that out based on your marketing module.
Diane Forster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 03:59 AM   #9
Ammy Tisdale

I feel setting the quantity of the backlinks is not a great deal. You alwasy need a stronger Backlinks whether sometime you get one in a day like if you got the backlink in a day from the website that has the more than 5 Page Rank then this would be the best work you done.

|
|
|
Ammy Tisdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 04:09 AM   #10
anuns

Hello
Yes I think 30-40 back links is agreeably. But you will build 50-60 back links than Google penalize your website and going spamming your website.

|
|
|
|

anuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 12:27 AM   #11
alliecandy

Work for your all keywords creates constant backlink for all your keywords.

|
|

alliecandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 01:05 AM   #12
sam657

I think 15-20 back links are enough per day.
sam657 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 01:12 AM   #13
diaocdatxanh

I think 15 to 20 backlinks are enough per day

diaocdatxanh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 01:29 AM   #14
ankur111

There are no criteria for building backlink. All you need to maintain the consistency while building the backlink.
ankur111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 11:42 PM   #15
pxljobs

Backlink counts are not important how many quality incoming links get from high profile site is the important factor to improve the site performance..

pxljobs is offline   Reply With Quote