Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 04-21-2012, 10:24 PM   #1
tomas123

Search engine optimization basics knowledge

I want to learn SEO. I need to know, can I do this online? Do I need to be certified in order to start doing this? What are the main points that I need to know before getting into it? (Web
tomas123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-21-2012, 10:26 PM   #2
tomas123

Hi guys , I am new to Search Engine Optimization (SEO), so I want to start from basics ,can anyone please tell me for
Old 04-21-2012, 10:27 PM   #3
tomas123

is the relation between metatags in html webpages and seo(search engine optimization)? Meta tags are usually found Meta tags are
Old 04-22-2012, 02:19 AM   #4
addyj672

For SEO you dont need any type of certification, you need to know the basic things. like There are two main phases of SEO process.

• On Page Optimization
• Off Page Optimization

Then search what is on-page and off-page optimization. Implement those thing then it help you lean those things as well as help in optimizing the website.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
addyj672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 08:17 AM   #5
mikegeller

Addy is very right SEO basic information is combination of on-page optimization and off-page optimization. Now let tell more about on-page and off-page

On page optimization is one of the very first steps of SEO. If you can do proper on-page optimization for your website you can not only rank well in a search engine but also can increase the overall readability of your website for your visitors.

Off Page Optimization is all about things you could do to get better ranking of your keyword and to increase PR. If you have complete keyword research and are clear what keywords you want to optimize, you need to develop strategies that help in improving ranking of these keywords.
mikegeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 04:45 AM   #6
john.cena

I think, SEO is a technology which is use to promote the website. Basically, Two method use in SEO:
-Off-Page
-On-Page

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
john.cena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 04:36 AM   #7
mark.harmon345

Yes , You can get easily online.

|
mark.harmon345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 05:19 AM   #8
seoowner

For beginner's to SEO, there is good tutorial available in seomoz.org site, it will help you lot.
seoowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 03:21 AM   #9
shaunmark8

thanks for sharing such a wonderful post.
shaunmark8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 04:39 AM   #10
funeral

search it into Google you'll fine some ebooks or just type seobook into google

funeral is offline   Reply With Quote