Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 12-11-2013, 12:41 AM   #1
eyebridge

Benefits of Forum Posting?

Benefits of Forum Posting?

Forum Posting allow to participate in various two way communication also provide dofollow back link to our site, also redirect visitors to your site.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
eyebridge is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-11-2013, 01:42 AM   #2
falconsonika

Forum Posting is best way to make backlinks of your website.

falconsonika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 01:14 AM   #3
john6

Forum postings are a great way to build backlinks to your website, drive traffic, obtain information.
john6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 02:17 AM   #4
baulamon

Forum posting is very effective link building technique.You can get easy many traffic by forum posting.
baulamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 04:48 PM   #5
mattylad

I think forum posting is actually quite difficult, as the posts you need to respond with need to be informative, not just thanking people, or giving one word answers, google sees it as spam, so its not important just to respond irresponsibly

For more information on drainage systems, visit our
mattylad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 01:39 AM   #6
jobtardisport

Forum submission brings more traffic to your site and visits

jobtardisport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 03:34 AM   #7
Suhas

Forum postings are a great way to build back links to your website, drive traffic, obtain information.
Suhas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 03:59 AM   #8
southcoastlimo

Forum Posting is best for create backlinks. We can create quality backlinks from forum posting.
southcoastlimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 09:25 AM   #9
dani p

I dont beleive it is the best way to create links anymore, a few years ago it was but there is better ways now

|
|

|
dani p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 08:27 PM   #10
vrosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by dani p View Post
I dont beleive it is the best way to create links anymore, a few years ago it was but there is better ways now
I agree, all too often I will see one word responses or just a quick spam topic to promote said website. When I see those its a turn off to me, and does not make me want to click the link.

|
vrosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 09:44 PM   #11
AllanStone

Yes i agree with you vrosa that forums posting in no more beneficial now. But you can not say it with full confident.This is doubt able i think.
AllanStone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 11:02 PM   #12
rajivdevkk

Forum Posting is a way to increase visitors on your site. if you make good and effective backlinks for your site. your site ranking will be improve.
picnic spots near delhi | botanix nature resort | Narkanda resorts

Last edited by rajivdevkk; 12-13-2013 at 11:05 PM..
rajivdevkk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 11:52 PM   #13
Ship497

Benefits of forums posting-
- Gives quality backlinks.
- Generate website traffic.
- Promotes a website.
- Boost your knowledge.

- Offers Ship Management Services.
Ship497 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 12:10 AM   #14
lovewebdesign

I'm not 100% sure about this, but it increases traffic and credibility. When users/buyers see that you've got a busy and loyal following of forum members, they see your products/services as more trustworthy.

|
|
lovewebdesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 11:08 PM   #15
Honey497

The benefits of forums posting is that it increases website traffic, build quality backlinks and also help in the promotion of an online business.

|
Honey497 is offline   Reply With Quote