Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 11-19-2011, 11:46 PM   #1
isaactrey39

The changes in HTML 5 will affect the SEO

I am delighted to be a part of thisSEOforum. I hope that my association with this forum is productive. I wish that you all transfer to me whatever SEO information that you all have. I desire to better my knowhow of SEO. I would be grateful to you all if you all cooperate with me to end my SEO doubts. I want to know how ‘alterations in HTML 5 will impactSEO.’ Could anyone in this forum respond to this question of mine? I will wait for a rejoinder from someone in this forum. Hope you will come forward and help in solving this issue.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
isaactrey39 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2011, 07:26 AM   #2
rubymooree

Improved page segmentation. Search engines are getting smarter and there are many reasons to believe that even now they are applying page segmentation. Basically, page segmentation means that a page is divided into several separate parts (i.e. main content, menus, headers, footers, links sections, etc.) and these parts are treated as separate entries. At present, there is no way for a Web master to tell search engines how to segment a page but this is bound to change in HTML 5.

A new <article> tag. The new <article> tag is probably the best addition from a SEO point of view. The <article> tag allows to mark separate entries in an online publication, such as a blog or a magazine. It is expected that when articles are marked with the <article> tag, this will make the HTML code cleaner because it will reduce the need to use <div> tags. Also, probably search engines will put more weight on the text inside the <article> tag as compared to the contents on the other parts of the page.
rubymooree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 12:29 AM   #3
pastakangen

every year techniques of SEO will change

|
|
pastakangen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 12:37 AM   #4
pastakangen

double posting sorry

|
|
pastakangen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 12:56 AM   #5
ROYCPO

The trends of SEO is changing every year and thanks for sharing this information here.

Outsource
providing
services all over the world. Expert in
Service.
ROYCPO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 01:11 AM   #6
farhandiesel

Nowadays you must keep website with unique content which help you to get good ranking in seo

farhandiesel is offline   Reply With Quote