Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 01-04-2013, 08:31 PM   #1
giffy

My blog

I have started a new Blog from blogger.com to make some money with it.

www.coolwebmasters.blogspot.com
giffy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-21-2013, 11:46 PM   #2
rsewak

Yes you are got it money when your blog websites improve traffic and Google Adsense

Please keep it up

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
rsewak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 12:24 AM   #3
theshawnchin

Send a message via AIM to theshawnchin
Blog is awesome Keep it up

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
|
theshawnchin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 02:55 AM   #4
netxsol

Looking great i join ur site and i found very interesting information

|
|
|
|
|
netxsol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 02:54 PM   #5
bidsbypros

Very informative site. I shared it and enjoyed it. you blog is very interesting and is full of original articles.

bidsbypros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 06:15 AM   #6
roger4321

blog is good. nice to see that.

|
roger4321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 09:16 PM   #7
nickybille

Very nice blog. Write quality of writing because "Content is King"

Learn some Search Engine Optimization Basics.

-
-
-
-
nickybille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 10:28 AM   #8
dixonga

As a blog it's ok but it's kind of plain. Since its about webhosting I would like to see cooler background and more images.
dixonga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 08:50 AM   #9
landon_alex

the background with the rain drop ,I think it is not suitable with an official site.You should change the background.See my site webinarexpress-reviews.com.
landon_alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 11:34 PM   #10
Die_heart

yeah i had check ur site... its good....

Die_heart is offline   Reply With Quote