Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 01-27-2017, 05:03 AM   #1
avemlfy

Post How to get Ranking high in SERP?

i am working on a project which is avemflytechnology(dot)com since 8 months. but i don't get ranking in serp.
my main keywords are:-
website designing company in delhi
digital marketing company in delhi
seo company in delhi
please help me.. check my mistake please
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. We are the professional
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
& ensure customer satisfaction.
avemlfy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-27-2017, 10:07 AM   #2
Ayla77

I think you have best result your query when first you search on Google.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ayla77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 01:34 AM   #3
JohnM.Wiliams

you should stop get backlinks to forum and get more backlinks to social. This is increase trust on google and increase traffic to your website. I have promoting zenviral, this is maybe help you

JohnM.Wiliams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 12:11 PM   #4
luker

Don't concentrate on one or two activity, try almost all like guest post, social bookmarking, article, blogging, etc. after one month or before you will get result definitely.

luker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 11:08 AM   #5
deepakrajput

Authority backlinks building & content marketing can help to rank higher in Google search.

|
|
|
|
|
|
deepakrajput is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 09:40 PM   #6
Maitri_Shah

SEO off-page activity like guest post, social bookmarking, article, blogging, etc. will give result but it takes time. so follow social media promotion that will give results.
Maitri_Shah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 10:12 PM   #7
AliceArifova

you are doing well keep it up ,

AliceArifova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 10:24 PM   #8
jaychristopher

SEO and Social Media Marketing techniques can help your website to get ranked better on SERP.

|
|

jaychristopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 12:44 AM   #9
sashwatmegh

Create backlinks with unique content as much as you can to different high PR ranking site, this will help to get rank on SERP.

|
sashwatmegh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 12:49 AM   #10
ritika.patel

Thank you for this nice information, I will definitely implement these tricks.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

|
ritika.patel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 12:51 AM   #11
Sporteology

Quote:
Originally Posted by avemlfy View Post
i am working on a project which is avemflytechnology(dot)com since 8 months. but i don't get ranking in serp.
my main keywords are:-
website designing company in delhi
digital marketing company in delhi
seo company in delhi
please help me.. check my mistake please
Great post
if you want to rank your site then read all google rules after them complete your site on page and chose long tail keywords by the help of long tail keywords you can rank fast and get many results from google for one single keywords, must try
daily post web 2.0 blogs and also do social sharing.
analyse your competitors websites and get back links that they use for her site. for more information i'm here.
Sporteology is offline   Reply With Quote