Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 01-28-2017, 02:18 AM   #1
SEO Khan

Best Hosting

Witch type hosting best for E commerce site

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SEO Khan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-01-2017, 02:21 AM   #2
CPU

What is your budget? How much disk space, bandwidth do you require?

I can recommend you to contact hostwinds.com team. They offer cool e-commerce friendly web hosting deals + ssd storage & Litespeed server.
Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month. The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 07:23 AM   #3
Celsius

I'm sure hosting services from ifastnet.com and yougottohaveithosting.co.za are the best in delivering their IT services in a webmaster-friendly manner. Prices are low and there are all necessary resources to run e-shops smoothly and reliably.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 07:27 AM   #4
griffo88888

This depends a lot on your projected bandwidth, type of media displayed, content and most importantly how heavy a load will be on your backend or how much processing can you do in the client browser.
griffo88888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 08:36 AM   #5
Duyz

Depends on the requirements, but there are many review websites which gives a good overview on the website statistics
Duyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 07:30 AM   #6
How?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEO Khan View Post
There is no best host host ever, there is only the best one for your specific needs and requirements.
How much bandwidth, disk space do you require? Any specific server location? Monthly budget?

Taking the advantage of the opportunity I can say that lionhost.gr is one of the best places to get cheap e-hosting in Greece - these guys know how to keep everything working efficiently. Your sites will be in good hands. Many of my clients are happy running their sites with them.

Use the code: 10off - gives 10% off the price on all hosting packages.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 10:42 AM   #7
ArslanKhalid

i am using godaddy hosting, i will recommend you to join godaddy
ArslanKhalid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 02:58 AM   #8
a-b-c-d

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEO Khan View Post
I have an e-commerce hosting account with Dailyrazor.com. Pricing is excellent and almost everything was ok for the last 6 months. their tech support people are courteous and prompt and informative. I have no outages..
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 09:05 PM   #9
farhandiesel

Vps hosting and Dedicated are best one which suit ecommerce hosting but mostly depend upon Budgets

farhandiesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 12:47 AM   #10
stellajohn

Try VPS Hosting is Best for Ecommerce, if your portal is big then go for dedicated server- As per my experience, Ipage and Bigrock is good for Dedicated and VPS Hosting
Old 02-20-2017, 03:09 AM   #11
alishasmith

It depends on your requirements, but I would like to suggest you that Godaddy.com because they are providing fast, secure and reliable web hosting services at an affordable rates.

|
|
|
|
|
alishasmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 03:13 AM   #12
hemas67

Great post thanks for sharing

hemas67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 06:43 AM   #13
nvdna

if you have a few webside you can use inmotion hosting. i use last 2 months. And i didnt have problem so far.

nvdna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 03:21 AM   #14
avemlfy

Host gator is the best hosting service provider.
. We are the professional
& ensure customer satisfaction.
avemlfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 05:34 AM   #15
luyenyen

I using godaddy hosting. very good. setup easy

|

luyenyen is offline   Reply With Quote