Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 03-02-2018, 08:27 AM   #1
afrodita

Which server would you use?

Which server would oyu use:
- hostwinds
- hostsailor
- a2hosting
- godaddy?
And why? What facts would you take into consideration while choosing this or that company?
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-06-2018, 04:16 AM   #2
clo@

If I were you, I'd rather choose Hostwinds.com and their affordable ssd web hosting solutions.
se the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month! They will save a good sum of money for you, OP.
Old 03-07-2018, 09:53 AM   #3
grunn

Use servers from time-tested companies - suisserack.com.
Good support, lots of features, signing up is fast and easy. I was really impressed with the response I got from their chat support.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 09:12 AM   #4
thewebhosting

Go for a provider with best support and service. Check hosting directories like TheWebHostingDIR to find the best and cheap server. There are 850+ plans listed on the hosting directory.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- The best Web Hosting Directory
100+ hosting companies listed
thewebhosting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 05:09 AM   #5
How?

I have worked with many other hosts and always had issues with either hardware or support but Hostwinds.com have top top of both worlds! The system itself is rock solid and the software & features are excellent.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 08:24 AM   #6
Celsius

I'd recommend oyu to use services from a2hosting.com and hosting.uk.
Their staff teams are always nice. Every time you have a problem or something you don't know they offer to fix it in no time. The prices are good, and you get what you paid for.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 07:31 AM   #7
a-b-c-d

You no longer need a programming guru to set up your site. You no longer need to be a computer guru to get a web site posted. Web hosting service has vastly improved since the beginning days of the internet.

Take a look at kvchosting.net ssd dedicated servers.
I call it all-inclusive hosting provider with professional 24/7 customer support team.

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 11:34 PM   #8
farhandiesel

We are using Server from ideastack vps server and we are getting services and support from and also advice to go try there v ps or dedicated server

farhandiesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 07:34 AM   #9
kronos77

Hostwinds and hostsailor services are worthwhile.
When you need support help, you need someone you can count on. These companies have proven their worth and beyond to their Firm. Their help and patience with your technological shortcomings are beyond praise.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 02:29 AM   #10
Michel001

If I were you, I'd better go with Hostwinds.com experts
These guys do anything to keep the sites up. Their support is outstanding when you compare them to all the other major hosting companies.
Old 03-26-2018, 03:25 AM   #11
malina.smith

While selecting a Dedicated server for you, its always recommended to purchase a server from a web hosting provider, who can provide you following features

* Stable hardware
* Reliable 24x7 support
* Free server monitoring to avoid downtime
* Server in affordable rates
* White label live chat support

If you are able to found out such host, than you can purchase server from them without any issue else you can select KTCHost as they are providing above feature with all dedicated servers.
malina.smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 06:12 AM   #12
tommylii

I think hostwinds and hostsailor servers are proven to be the best.
Support is second to none. These guys will take care of you and they don't make you feel out of place or like you are a bother to them.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote